Many people have been asking how they can help The Arc of the Ozarks during this difficult time. While we have plans and preparations to deal with disasters and crises, this situation is simply unprecedented. Our staff is considered essential, so even when shelter-in-place orders are issued, they still report to work to make sure we provide care for the people we serve. We want to make sure we keep all of our staff, their families, and the individuals we serve safe.
❗️If you can donate any of the following items, we would greatly appreciate it!❗️
– Medical gowns
– N-95 masks (only used for staff to care for individuals with COVID-19)
– Medical masks (we will donate any excess N-95 masks to local hospitals)
– Cleaning products/supplies
– Medical gloves
– Toilet paper, Kleenex and other paper supplies
– Soap, Shampoo and other hygiene products
HOW TO DONATE:
1️⃣ You may drop off any of these items to our Elfindale office (1721 West. Elfindale) between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
2️⃣ Give a financial contribution directly on our website: